1. mindless - adjective
· lacking the thinking capacity characteristic of a conscious being; "the shrieking of the mindless wind"
2. mindless - adjective
· requiring little mental effort; "mindless tasks"
3. mindless - adjective
· not mindful or attentive; "while thus unmindful of his steps he stumbled"- G.B.Shaw
4. mindless - adjective
· devoid of intelligence or thought; "a vacuous mind"; "a vacant expression"
5. mindless - adjective
· not marked by the use of reason; "mindless violence"; "reasonless hostility"; "a senseless act"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.