1. middle - noun
· an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
2. middle - noun
· an intermediate part or section; "A whole is that which has beginning, middle, and end"- Aristotle
3. middle - noun
· the middle area of the human torso (usually in front); "young American women believe that a bare midriff is fashionable"
4. middle - noun
· time between the beginning and the end of a temporal period; "the middle of the war"; "rain during the middle of April"
5. middle - verb
· put in the middle
6. middle - adjective
· being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series; "adolescence is an awkward in-between age"; "in a mediate position"; "the middle point on a line"
7. middle - adjective
· equally distant from the extremes
8. middle - adjective
· of a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages; "Middle English is the English language from about 1100 to 1500"; "Middle Gaelic"
9. middle - adjective
· between an earlier and a later period of time; "in the middle years"; "in his middle thirties"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.