1. mellow - verb
· soften, make mellow; "Age and experience mellowed him over the years"
2. mellow - verb
· become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial; "With age, he mellowed"
3. mellow - verb
· make or grow (more) mellow; "These apples need to mellow a bit more"; "The sun mellowed the fruit"
4. mellow - adjective
· unhurried and relaxed; "a mellow conversation"
5. mellow - adjective
· having a full and pleasing flavor through proper aging; "a mellow port"; "mellowed fruit"
6. mellow - adjective
· softened through age or experience; "mellow wisdom"; "the peace of mellow age"
7. mellow - adjective
· slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
8. mellow - adverb
· in a mellow manner
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.