1. meeting - noun
· a formally arranged gathering; "next year the meeting will be in Chicago"; "the meeting elected a chairperson"
2. meeting - noun
· a small informal social gathering; "there was an informal meeting in my living room"
3. meeting - noun
· a casual or unexpected convergence; "he still remembers their meeting in Paris"; "there was a brief encounter in the hallway"
4. meeting - noun
· the social act of assembling for some common purpose; "his meeting with the salesmen was the high point of his day"; "the lovers met discreetly for the purposes of sexual congress"
5. meeting - noun
· the act of joining together as one; "the merging of the two groups occurred quickly"; "there was no meeting of minds"
6. meeting - noun
· a place where things merge or flow together (especially rivers); "Pittsburgh is located at the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers"
7. meet - verb
· come together; "I'll probably see you at the meeting"; "How nice to see you again!"
8. meet - verb
· get together socially or for a specific purpose
9. meet - verb
· be adjacent or come together; "The lines converge at this point"
10. meet - verb
· fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction; "does this paper meet the requirements for the degree?"; "This job doesn't match my dreams"; "meet a need"
11. meet - verb
· collect in one place; "We assembled in the church basement"; "Let's gather in the dining room"
12. meet - verb
· get to know; get acquainted with; "I met this really handsome guy at a bar last night!"; "we met in Singapore"
13. meet - verb
· meet by design; be present at the arrival of; "Can you meet me at the train station?"
14. meet - verb
· contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle; "Princeton plays Yale this weekend"; "Charlie likes to play Mary"
15. meet - verb
· experience as a reaction; "My proposal met with much opposition"
16. meet - verb
· undergo or suffer; "meet a violent death"; "suffer a terrible fate"
17. meet - verb
· be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.