Dictionary Results for market|
1. market - noun
· the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold; "without competition there would be no market"; "they were driven from the marketplace"
Synonym(s): marketplace, market_place
2. market - noun
· the customers for a particular product or service; "before they publish any book they try to determine the size of the market for it"
Hypernym(s): class, stratum, social_class, socio-economic_class
3. market - noun
· a marketplace where groceries are sold; "the grocery store included a meat market"
Synonym(s): grocery_store, grocery, food_market
Hypernym(s): marketplace, market_place, mart, market
4. market - noun
· the securities markets in the aggregate; "the market always frustrates the small investor"
5. market - noun
· an area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up
Synonym(s): marketplace, market_place, mart
Hypernym(s): mercantile_establishment, retail_store, sales_outlet, outlet
6. market - verb
· engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of; "The company is marketing its new line of beauty products"
Hypernym(s): trade, merchandise
7. market - verb
· buy household supplies; "We go marketing every Saturday"
8. market - verb
· deal in a market
Hypernym(s): deal, sell, trade
9. market - verb
· make commercial; "Some Amish people have commercialized their way of life"
Synonym(s): commercialize, commercialise
Hypernym(s): change, alter, modify
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.