1. lurch - noun
· an unsteady uneven gait
2. lurch - noun
· a decisive defeat in a game (especially in cribbage)
3. lurch - noun
· abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance); "the pitching and tossing was quite exciting"
4. lurch - noun
· the act of moving forward suddenly
5. lurch - verb
· walk as if unable to control one's movements; "The drunken man staggered into the room"
6. lurch - verb
· move abruptly; "The ship suddenly lurched to the left"
7. lurch - verb
· move slowly and unsteadily; "The truck lurched down the road"
8. lurch - verb
· loiter about, with no apparent aim
9. lurch - verb
· defeat by a lurch
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.