1. kick - verb
· drive or propel with the foot
2. kick - verb
· thrash about or strike out with the feet
3. kick - verb
· strike with the foot; "The boy kicked the dog"; "Kick the door down"
4. kick - verb
· kick a leg up
5. kick - verb
· spring back, as from a forceful thrust; "The gun kicked back into my shoulder"
6. kick - verb
· stop consuming; "kick a habit"; "give up alcohol"
7. kick - verb
· make a goal; "He kicked the extra point after touchdown"
8. kick - verb
· express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness; "My mother complains all day"; "She has a lot to kick about"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.