1. keynote - noun
· the principal theme in a speech or literary work
2. keynote - noun
· a fundamental or central idea
3. keynote - noun
· (music) the first note of a diatonic scale
4. keynote - verb
· set the keynote of; "Comfort keynotes this designer's Fall collection"
5. keynote - verb
· give the keynote address to (an audience)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.