1. junior - noun
· term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male; "look here, junior, it's none of your business"
2. junior - noun
· a third-year undergraduate
3. junior - noun
· the younger of two persons; "she is two years my junior"
4. junior - noun
· a son who has the same first name as his father
5. junior - adjective
· younger; lower in rank; shorter in length of tenure or service
6. junior - adjective
· used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college; "the junior class"; "a third-year student"
7. junior - adjective
· including or intended for youthful persons; "a junior sports league"; "junior fashions"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.