1. joke - noun
· a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter; "he told a very funny joke"; "he knows a million gags"; "thanks for the laugh"; "he laughed unpleasantly at his own jest"; "even a schoolboy's jape is supposed to have some ascertainable point"
2. joke - noun
· activity characterized by good humor
3. joke - noun
· a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
4. joke - noun
· a triviality not to be taken seriously; "I regarded his campaign for mayor as a joke"
5. joke - verb
· tell a joke; speak humorously; "He often jokes even when he appears serious"
6. joke - verb
· act in a funny or teasing way
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.