Dictionary Results for joint|
1. joint - noun
· (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
Synonym(s): articulation, articulatio
2. joint - noun
· a disreputable place of entertainment
3. joint - noun
· the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
Synonym(s): articulation, join, juncture, junction
Hypernym(s): connection, connexion, link
4. joint - noun
· a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
Hypernym(s): cut, cut_of_meat
5. joint - noun
· junction by which parts or objects are joined together
Hypernym(s): junction, conjunction
6. joint - noun
· marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
Synonym(s): marijuana_cigarette, reefer, stick, spliff
Hypernym(s): cigarette, cigaret, coffin_nail, butt, fag
7. joint - verb
· fit as if by joints; "The boards fit neatly"
Hypernym(s): fit, go
8. joint - verb
· provide with a joint; "the carpenter jointed two pieces of wood"
Hypernym(s): supply, provide, render, furnish
9. joint - verb
· fasten with a joint
Hypernym(s): fasten, fix, secure
10. joint - verb
· separate (meat) at the joint
Hypernym(s): separate, disunite, divide, part
11. joint - adjective
· united or combined; "a joint session of Congress"; "joint owners"
12. joint - adjective
· affecting or involving two or more; "joint income-tax return"; "joint ownership"
13. joint - adjective
· involving both houses of a legislature; "a joint session of Congress"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.