1. jag - noun
· a sharp projection on an edge or surface; "he clutched a jag of the rock"
2. jag - noun
· a slit in a garment that exposes material of a different color underneath; used in Renaissance clothing
3. jag - noun
· a flap along the edge of a garment; used in medieval clothing
4. jag - noun
· a bout of drinking or drug taking
5. jag - verb
· cut teeth into; make a jagged cutting edge
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.