1. interpret - verb
· make sense of; assign a meaning to; "What message do you see in this letter?"; "How do you interpret his behavior?"
2. interpret - verb
· give an interpretation or explanation to
3. interpret - verb
· give an interpretation or rendition of; "The pianist rendered the Beethoven sonata beautifully"
4. interpret - verb
· create an image or likeness of; "The painter represented his wife as a young girl"
5. interpret - verb
· restate (words) from one language into another language; "I have to translate when my in-laws from Austria visit the U.S."; "Can you interpret the speech of the visiting dignitaries?"; "She rendered the French poem into English"; "He translates for the U.N."
6. interpret - verb
· make sense of a language; "She understands French"; "Can you read Greek?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.