1. interior - noun
· the region that is inside of something
2. interior - noun
· the inner or enclosed surface of something
3. interior - noun
· the United States federal department charged with conservation and the development of natural resources; created in 1849
4. interior - adjective
· situated within or suitable for inside a building; "an interior scene"; "interior decoration"; "an interior bathroom without windows"
5. interior - adjective
· inside the country; "the British Home Office has broader responsibilities than the United States Department of the Interior"; "the nation's internal politics"
6. interior - adjective
· located inward; "Beethoven's manuscript looks like a bloody record of a tremendous inner battle"- Leonard Bernstein; "she thinks she has no soul, no interior life, but the truth is that she has no access to it"- David Denby; "an internal sense of rightousness"- A.R.Gurney,Jr.
7. interior - adjective
· inside and toward a center; "interior regions of the earth"
8. interior - adjective
· of or coming from the middle of a region or country; "upcountry districts"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.