1. insignificant - adjective
· signifying nothing; "insignificant sounds"
2. insignificant - adjective
· of little importance or influence or power; of minor status; "a minor, insignificant bureaucrat"; "peanut politicians"
3. insignificant - adjective
· devoid of importance, meaning, or force
4. insignificant - adjective
· small and unimpressive; "we stayed in a dinky old hotel"; "an insignificant sum of money"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.