1. inflate - verb
· exaggerate or make bigger; "The charges were inflated"
2. inflate - verb
· fill with gas or air; "inflate a balloons"
3. inflate - verb
· cause prices to rise by increasing the available currency or credit; "The war inflated the economy"
4. inflate - verb
· increase the amount or availability of, creating a rise in value; "inflate the currency"
5. inflate - verb
· become inflated; "The sails ballooned"
6. inflated - adjective
· enlarged beyond truth or reasonableness; "a hyperbolic style"
7. inflated - adjective
· pretentious (especially with regard to language or ideals); "high-flown talk of preserving the moral tone of the school"; "a high-sounding dissertation on the means to attain social revolution"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.