1. infection - noun
· the pathological state resulting from the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms
2. infection - noun
· (phonetics) the alteration of a speech sound under the influence of a neighboring sound
3. infection - noun
· (medicine) the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms and their multiplication which can lead to tissue damage and disease
4. infection - noun
· an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
5. infection - noun
· the communication of an attitude or emotional state among a number of people; "a contagion of mirth"; "the infection of his enthusiasm for poetry"
6. infection - noun
· moral corruption or contamination; "ambitious men are led astray by an infection that is almost unavoidable"
7. infection - noun
· (international law) illegality that taints or contaminates a ship or cargo rendering it liable to seizure
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.