1. infect - verb
· communicate a disease to; "Your children have infected you with this head cold"
2. infect - verb
· contaminate with a disease or microorganism
3. infect - verb
· corrupt with ideas or an ideology; "society was infected by racism"
4. infect - verb
· affect in a contagious way; "His laughter infects everyone who is in the same room"
5. infected - adjective
· containing or resulting from disease-causing organisms; "a septic sore throat"; "a septic environment"; "septic sewage"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.