1. inactive - adjective
· (chemistry) not participating in a chemical reaction; chemically inert; "desired amounts of inactive chlorine"
2. inactive - adjective
· (pathology) not progressing or increasing; or progressing slowly
3. inactive - adjective
· (military) not involved in military operations
4. inactive - adjective
· not exerting influence or change
5. inactive - adjective
· (of e.g. volcanos) not erupting and not extinct; "a dormant volcano"
6. inactive - adjective
· lacking in energy or will; "Much benevolence of the passive order may be traced to a disinclination to inflict pain upon oneself"- George Meredith
7. inactive - adjective
· lacking activity; lying idle or unused; "an inactive mine"; "inactive accounts"; "inactive machinery"
8. inactive - adjective
· not engaged in full-time work; "inactive reserve"; "an inactive member"
9. inactive - adjective
· not active physically or mentally; "illness forced him to live an inactive life"; "dreamy and inactive by nature"
10. inactive - adjective
· not in physical motion; "the inertia of an object at rest"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.