1. immaterial - adjective
· of no importance or relevance especially to a law case; "an objection that is immaterial after the fact"
2. immaterial - adjective
· without material form or substance; "an incorporeal spirit"
3. immaterial - adjective
· not consisting of matter; "immaterial apparitions"; "ghosts and other immaterial entities"
4. immaterial - adjective
· not pertinent to the matter under consideration; "an issue extraneous to the debate"; "the price was immaterial"; "mentioned several impertinent facts before finally coming to the point"
5. immaterial - adjective
· (often followed by `to') lacking importance; not mattering one way or the other; "whether you choose to do it or not is a matter that is quite immaterial (or indifferent)"; "what others think is altogether indifferent to him"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.