Dictionary Results for ice|
1. ice - noun
· water frozen in the solid state; "Americans like ice in their drinks"
2. ice - noun
· the frozen part of a body of water
Hypernym(s): object, physical_object
3. ice - noun
· diamonds; "look at the ice on that dame!"
4. ice - noun
· a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
Synonym(s): frosting, icing
5. ice - noun
· a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
6. ice - noun
· an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
Synonym(s): methamphetamine, methamphetamine_hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken_feed, crank, glass, shabu, trash
Hypernym(s): amphetamine, pep_pill, upper, speed, controlled_substance
7. ice - noun
· a heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace; heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine
Synonym(s): internal-combustion_engine, ICE
8. ice - noun
· a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating; "the crowd applauded when she skated out onto the ice"
Synonym(s): ice_rink, ice-skating_rink
Hypernym(s): rink, skating_rink
9. ice - verb
· decorate with frosting; "frost a cake"
10. ice - verb
· cause to become ice or icy; "an iced summer drink"
11. ice - verb
· put ice on or put on ice; "Ice your sprained limbs"
Hypernym(s): cool, chill, cool_down
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.