1. hushing - noun
· a fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval); "the performers could not be heard over the hissing of the audience"
2. hush - verb
· become quiet or still; fall silent; "hush my baby!"
3. hush - verb
· cause to be quiet or not talk; "Please silence the children in the church!"
4. hush - verb
· become quiet or quieter; "The audience fell silent when the speaker entered"
5. hush - verb
· wash by removing particles; "Wash ores"
6. hush - verb
· run water over the ground to erode (soil), revealing the underlying strata and valuable minerals
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.