1. horse - noun
· solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
2. horse - noun
· a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
3. horse - noun
· troops trained to fight on horseback; "500 horse led the attack"
4. horse - noun
· a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
5. horse - noun
· a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
6. horse - verb
· provide with a horse or horses
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.