1. hoops - noun
· a game played on a court by two opposing teams of 5 players; points are scored by throwing the ball through an elevated horizontal hoop
2. hoop - noun
· a light curved skeleton to spread out a skirt
3. hoop - noun
· a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling; "there was still a rusty iron hoop for tying a horse"
4. hoop - noun
· a small arch used as croquet equipment
5. hoop - noun
· horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
6. hoop - verb
· bind or fasten with a hoop; "hoop vats"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.