1. hobble - noun
· a shackle for the ankles or feet
2. hobble - noun
· the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
3. hobble - verb
· walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury; "The old woman hobbles down to the store every day"
4. hobble - verb
· hamper the action or progress of; "The chairman was hobbled by the all-powerful dean"
5. hobble - verb
· strap the foreleg and hind leg together on each side (of a horse) in order to keep the legs on the same side moving in unison; "hobble race horses"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.