1. hiss - noun
· a fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval); "the performers could not be heard over the hissing of the audience"
2. hiss - noun
· a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
3. hiss - verb
· make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval
4. hiss - verb
· move with a whooshing sound
5. hiss - verb
· express or utter with a hiss
6. hiss - verb
· show displeasure, as after a performance or speech
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.