1. hair - noun
· a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss; "he combed his hair"; "each hair consists of layers of dead keratinized cells"
2. hair - noun
· a very small distance or space; "they escaped by a hair's-breadth"; "they lost the election by a whisker"
3. hair - noun
· filamentous hairlike growth on a plant; "peach fuzz"
4. hair - noun
· any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal; "there is a hair in my soup"
5. hair - noun
· cloth woven from horsehair or camelhair; used for upholstery or stiffening in garments
6. hair - noun
· a filamentous projection or process on an organism
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.