1. habit - noun
· an established custom; "it was their habit to dine at 7 every evening"
2. habit - noun
· (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation; may be inherited or acquired through frequent repetition; "owls have nocturnal habits"; "she had a habit twirling the ends of her hair"; "long use had hardened him to it"
3. habit - noun
· a distinctive attire worn by a member of a religious order
4. habit - noun
· the general form or mode of growth (especially of a plant or crystal); "a shrub of spreading habit"
5. habit - noun
· attire that is typically worn by a horseback rider (especially a woman's attire)
6. habit - noun
· excessive use of drugs
7. habit - verb
· put a habit on
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.