1. guide - verb
· direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
2. guide - verb
· take somebody somewhere; "We lead him to our chief"; "can you take me to the main entrance?"; "He conducted us to the palace"
3. guide - verb
· be a guiding or motivating force or drive; "The teacher steered the gifted students towards the more challenging courses"
4. guide - verb
· use as a guide; "They had the lights to guide on"
5. guide - verb
· pass over, across, or through; "He ran his eyes over her body"; "She ran her fingers along the carved figurine"; "He drew her hair through his fingers"
6. guiding - adjective
· exerting control or influence; "a guiding principle"
7. guiding - adjective
· showing the way by conducting or leading; imposing direction on; "felt his mother's directing arm around him"; "the directional role of science on industrial progress"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.