1. grow - verb
· pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become; "The weather turned nasty"; "She grew angry"
2. grow - verb
· become larger, greater, or bigger; expand or gain; "The problem grew too large for me"; "Her business grew fast"
3. grow - verb
· increase in size by natural process; "Corn doesn't grow here"; "In these forests, mushrooms grow under the trees"; "her hair doesn't grow much anymore"
4. grow - verb
· cause to grow or develop; "He grows vegetables in his backyard"
5. grow - verb
· develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation; "He matured fast"; "The child grew fast"
6. grow - verb
· come into existence; take on form or shape; "A new religious movement originated in that country"; "a love that sprang up from friendship"; "the idea for the book grew out of a short story"; "An interesting phenomenon uprose"
7. grow - verb
· cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques; "The Bordeaux region produces great red wines"; "They produce good ham in Parma"; "We grow wheat here"; "We raise hogs here"
8. grow - verb
· come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes); "He grew a beard"; "The patient developed abdominal pains"; "I got funny spots all over my body"; "Well-developed breasts"
9. grow - verb
· grow emotionally or mature; "The child developed beautifully in her new kindergarten"; "When he spent a summer at camp, the boy grew noticeably and no longer showed some of his old adolescent behavior"
10. grow - verb
· become attached by or as if by the process of growth; "The tree trunks had grown together"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.