1. graphic - noun
· an image that is generated by a computer
2. graphic - adjective
· written or drawn or engraved; "graphic symbols"
3. graphic - adjective
· describing nudity or sexual activity in graphic detail; "graphic sexual scenes"
4. graphic - adjective
· of or relating to the graphic arts; "the etchings, drypoints, lithographs, and engravings which together form his graphic work"- British Book News
5. graphic - adjective
· relating to or presented by a graph; "a graphic presentation of the data"
6. graphic - adjective
· evoking lifelike images within the mind; "pictorial poetry and prose"; "graphic accounts of battle"; "a lifelike portrait"; "a vivid description"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.