1. gleaming - noun
· a flash of light (especially reflected light)
2. gleaming - noun
· an appearance of reflected light
3. gleam - verb
· be shiny, as if wet; "His eyes were glistening"
4. gleam - verb
· shine brightly, like a star or a light
5. gleam - verb
· appear briefly; "A terrible thought gleamed in her mind"
6. gleaming - adjective
· bright with a steady but subdued shining; "from the plane we saw the city below agleam with lights"; "the gleaming brass on the altar"; "Nereids beneath the nitid moon"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.