1. get_together - noun
· a small informal social gathering; "there was an informal meeting in my living room"
2. get_together - verb
· get people together; "assemble your colleagues"; "get together all those who are interested in the project"; "gather the close family members"
3. get_together - verb
· get together socially or for a specific purpose
4. get_together - verb
· work together on a common enterprise of project; "The soprano and the pianist did not get together very well"; "We joined forces with another research group"
5. get_together - verb
· become part of; become a member of a group or organization; "He joined the Communist Party as a young man"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.