1. gem - noun
· art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
2. gem - noun
· a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry; "he had the gem set in a ring for his wife"; "she had jewels made of all the rarest stones"
3. gem - noun
· a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
4. gem - noun
· a sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan
5. gem - noun
· a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.