1. gallant - noun
· a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
2. gallant - noun
· a man who attends or escorts a woman
3. gallant - adjective
· unflinching in battle or action; "a gallant warrior"; "put up a gallant resistance to the attackers"
4. gallant - adjective
· lively and spirited; "a dashing hero"
5. gallant - adjective
· having or displaying great dignity or nobility; "a gallant pageant"; "lofty ships"; "majestic cities"; "proud alpine peaks"
6. gallant - adjective
· being attentive to women like an ideal knight
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.