1. gall - noun
· an open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle
2. gall - noun
· a skin sore caused by chafing
3. gall - noun
· abnormal swelling of plant tissue caused by insects or microorganisms or injury
4. gall - noun
· a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
5. gall - noun
· a digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder; aids in the digestion of fats
6. gall - noun
· the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
7. gall - verb
· become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
8. gall - verb
· irritate or vex; "It galls me that we lost the suit"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.