1. freeze - verb
· stop moving or become immobilized; "When he saw the police car he froze"
2. freeze - verb
· change to ice; "The water in the bowl froze"
3. freeze - verb
· be cold; "I could freeze to death in this office when the air conditioning is turned on"
4. freeze - verb
· cause to freeze; "Freeze the leftover food"
5. freeze - verb
· stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it; "Suspend the aid to the war-torn country"
6. freeze - verb
· be very cold, below the freezing point; "It is freezing in Kalamazoo"
7. freeze - verb
· change from a liquid to a solid when cold; "Water freezes at 32 degrees Fahrenheit"
8. freeze - verb
· prohibit the conversion or use of (assets); "Blocked funds"; "Freeze the assets of this hostile government"
9. freeze - verb
· anesthetize by cold
10. freeze - verb
· suddenly behave coldly and formally; "She froze when she saw her ex-husband"
11. frozen - adjective
· turned into ice; affected by freezing or by long and severe cold; "the frozen North"; "frozen pipes"; "children skating on a frozen brook"
12. frozen - adjective
· absolutely still; "frozen with horror"; "they stood rooted in astonishment"
13. frozen - adjective
· devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain; "a frigid greeting"; "got a frosty reception"; "a frozen look on their faces"; "a glacial handshake"; "icy stare"; "wintry smile"
14. frozen - adjective
· not thawed
15. frozen - adjective
· (used of foods) preserved by freezing sufficiently rapidly to retain flavor and nutritional value; "frozen foods"
16. frozen - adjective
· not convertible to cash; "frozen assets"
17. frozen - adjective
· incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g. "frozen prices"; "living on fixed incomes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.