Dictionary Results for front|
1. front - noun
· the side that is forward or prominent
Synonym(s): front_end, forepart
Hypernym(s): side, face
2. front - noun
· the line along which opposing armies face each other
Synonym(s): battlefront, front_line
3. front - noun
· the outward appearance of a person; "he put up a bold front"
4. front - noun
· the side that is seen or that goes first
5. front - noun
· a person used as a cover for some questionable activity
Synonym(s): front_man, figurehead, nominal_head, straw_man, strawman
Hypernym(s): deceiver, cheat, cheater, trickster, beguiler, slicker
6. front - noun
· a sphere of activity involving effort; "the Japanese were active last week on the diplomatic front"; "they advertise on many different fronts"
Hypernym(s): sphere, domain, area, orbit, field, arena
7. front - noun
· (meteorology) the atmospheric phenomenon created at the boundary between two different air masses
8. front - noun
· the immediate proximity of someone or something; "she blushed in his presence"; "he sensed the presence of danger"; "he was well behaved in front of company"
9. front - noun
· the part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer; "he walked to the front of the stage"
Hypernym(s): position, place
10. front - noun
· a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals; "he was a charter member of the movement"; "politicians have to respect a mass movement"; "he led the national liberation front"
Synonym(s): movement, social_movement
11. front - verb
· be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to; "The house looks north"; "My backyard look onto the pond"; "The building faces the park"
Synonym(s): look, face
12. front - verb
· confront bodily; "breast the storm"
Hypernym(s): confront, face
13. front - adjective
· relating to or located in the front; "the front lines"; "the front porch"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.