1. foul - verb
· hit a foul ball
2. foul - verb
· make impure; "The industrial wastes polluted the lake"
3. foul - verb
· become or cause to become obstructed; "The leaves clog our drains in the Fall"; "The water pipe is backed up"
4. foul - verb
· commit a foul; break the rules
5. foul - verb
· spot, stain, or pollute; "The townspeople defiled the river by emptying raw sewage into it"
6. foul - verb
· make unclean; "foul the water"
7. foul - verb
· become soiled and dirty
8. fouled - adjective
· made dirty or foul; "a building befouled with soot"; "breathing air fouled and darkened with factory soot"
9. fouled - adjective
· especially of a ship's lines etc; "with its sails afoul"; "a foul anchor"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.