1. formal - noun
· a lavish dance requiring formal attire
2. formal - noun
· a gown for evening wear
3. formal - adjective
· being in accord with established forms and conventions and requirements (as e.g. of formal dress); "pay one's formal respects"; "formal dress"; "a formal ball"; "the requirement was only formal and often ignored"; "a formal education"
4. formal - adjective
· characteristic of or befitting a person in authority; "formal duties"; "an official banquet"
5. formal - adjective
· (of spoken and written language) adhering to traditional standards of correctness and without casual, contracted, and colloquial forms; "the paper was written in formal English"
6. formal - adjective
· represented in simplified or symbolic form
7. formal - adjective
· logically deductive; "formal proof"
8. formal - adjective
· refined or imposing in manner or appearance; befitting a royal court; "a courtly gentleman"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.