1. fork - verb
· lift with a pitchfork; "pitchfork hay"
2. fork - verb
· place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
3. fork - verb
· divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork; "The road forks"
4. fork - verb
· shape like a fork; "She forked her fingers"
5. forked - adjective
· resembling a fork; divided or separated into two branches; "the biramous appendages of an arthropod"; "long branched hairs on its legson which pollen collects"; "a forked river"; "a forked tail"; "forked lightning"; "horseradish grown in poor soil may develop prongy roots"
6. forked - adjective
· having two meanings with intent to deceive; "a sly double meaning"; "spoke with forked tongue"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.