1. fleet - noun
· group of aircraft operating together under the same ownership
2. fleet - noun
· group of motor vehicles operating together under the same ownership
3. fleet - noun
· a group of steamships operating together under the same ownership
4. fleet - noun
· a group of warships organized as a tactical unit
5. fleet - verb
· move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart; "The hummingbird flitted among the branches"
6. fleet - verb
· disappear gradually; "The pain eventually passed off"
7. fleet - adjective
· moving very fast; "fleet of foot"; "the fleet scurrying of squirrels"; "a swift current"; "swift flight of an arrow"; "a swift runner"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.