1. flatness - noun
· the property of having two dimensions
2. flatness - noun
· a want of animation or brilliance; "the almost self-conscious flatness of Hemingway's style"
3. flatness - noun
· a deficiency in flavor; "it needed lemon juice to sharpen the flatness of the dried lentils"
4. flatness - noun
· the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss
5. flatness - noun
· inactivity; showing an unusual lack of energy; "the general appearance of sluggishness alarmed his friends"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.