1. flag - noun
· emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
2. flag - noun
· a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
3. flag - noun
· plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
4. flag - noun
· a rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
5. flag - noun
· flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
6. flag - noun
· stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
7. flag - noun
· a conspicuously marked or shaped tail
8. flag - verb
· communicate or signal with a flag
9. flag - verb
· provide with a flag; "Flag this file so that I can recognize it immediately"
10. flag - verb
· droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
11. flag - verb
· decorate with flags; "the building was flagged for the holiday"
12. flag - verb
· become less intense
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.