1. fixings - noun
· food that is a component of a mixture in cooking; "the recipe lists all the fixings for a salad"
2. fixings - noun
· the accessories that normally accompany (something or some activity); "an elaborate formal dinner with all the fixings"; "he bought a Christmas tree and trimmings to decorate it"
3. fixing - noun
· the act of putting something in working order again
4. fixing - noun
· restraint that attaches to something or holds something in place
5. fixing - noun
· the sterilization of an animal; "they took him to the vet for neutering"
6. fixing - noun
· (histology) the preservation and hardening of a tissue sample to retain as nearly as possible the same relations they had in the living body
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.