1. fine - noun
· money extracted as a penalty
2. fine - verb
· issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty; "I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street"; "Move your car or else you will be ticketed!"
3. fine - adjective
· being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition; "an all-right movie"; "the passengers were shaken up but are all right"; "is everything all right?"; "everything's fine"; "things are okay"; "dinner and the movies had been fine"; "another minute I'd have been fine"
4. fine - adjective
· minutely precise especially in differences in meaning; "a fine distinction"
5. fine - adjective
· thin in thickness or diameter; "a fine film of oil"; "fine hairs"; "read the fine print"
6. fine - adjective
· characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment; "fine wine"; "looking fine in her Easter suit"; "a fine gentleman"; "fine china and crystal"; "a fine violinist"; "the fine hand of a master"
7. fine - adjective
· of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles; "wood with a fine grain"; "fine powdery snow"; "fine rain"; "batiste is a cotton fabric with a fine weave"; "covered with a fine film of dust"
8. fine - adjective
· free from impurities; having a high or specified degree of purity; "gold 21 carats fine"
9. fine - adverb
· an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
10. fine - adverb
· in a delicate manner; "finely shaped features"; "her fine drawn body"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.