1. fancy - noun
· something many people believe that is false; "they have the illusion that I am very wealthy"
2. fancy - noun
· imagination or fantasy; held by Coleridge to be more casual and superficial than true imagination; "never had the wildest flights of fancy imagined such magnificence"
3. fancy - noun
· a predisposition to like something; "he had a fondness for whiskey"; "she had dismissed him quite brutally, relegating him to the status of a passing fancy, or less"
4. fancy - verb
· imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
5. fancy - verb
· have a fancy or particular liking or desire for; "She fancied a necklace that she had seen in the jeweler's window"
6. fancy - adjective
· not plain; decorative or ornamented; "fancy handwriting"; "fancy clothes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.