1. familiar - noun
· a person attached to the household of a high official (as a pope or bishop) who renders service in return for support
2. familiar - noun
· a friend who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
3. familiar - noun
· a spirit (usually in animal form) that acts as an assistant to a witch or wizard
4. familiar - adjective
· well known or easily recognized; "a familiar figure"; "familiar songs"; "familiar guests"
5. familiar - adjective
· within normal everyday experience; common and ordinary; not strange; "familiar ordinary objects found in every home"; "a familiar everyday scene"; "a familiar excuse"; "a day like any other filled with familiar duties and experiences"
6. familiar - adjective
· (usually followed by `with') well informed about or knowing thoroughly; "conversant with business trends"; "familiar with the complex machinery"; "he was familiar with those roads"
7. familiar - adjective
· having mutual interests or affections; of established friendship; "on familiar terms"; "pretending she is on an intimate footing with those she slanders"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.