1. faint - noun
· a spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
2. faint - verb
· pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
3. faint - adjective
· deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc; "a faint outline"; "the wan sun cast faint shadows"; "the faint light of a distant candle"; "weak colors"; "a faint hissing sound"; "a faint aroma"; "a weak pulse"
4. faint - adjective
· lacking clarity or distinctness; "a dim figure in the distance"; "only a faint recollection"; "shadowy figures in the gloom"; "saw a vague outline of a building through the fog"; "a few wispy memories of childhood"
5. faint - adjective
· lacking strength or vigor; "damning with faint praise"; "faint resistance"; "feeble efforts"; "a feeble voice"
6. faint - adjective
· weak and likely to lose consciousness; "suddenly felt faint from the pain"; "was sick and faint from hunger"; "felt light in the head"; "a swooning fit"; "light-headed with wine"; "light-headed from lack of sleep"
7. faint - adjective
· indistinctly understood or felt or perceived; "a faint clue to the origin of the mystery"; "haven't the faintest idea"
8. faint - adjective
· lacking conviction or boldness or courage; "faint heart ne'er won fair lady"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.