1. expect - verb
· regard something as probable or likely; "The meteorologists are expecting rain for tomorrow"
2. expect - verb
· consider obligatory; request and expect; "We require our secretary to be on time"; "Aren't we asking too much of these children?"; "I expect my students to arrive in time for their lessons"
3. expect - verb
· look forward to the probable occurrence of; "We were expecting a visit from our relatives"; "She is looking to a promotion"; "he is waiting to be drafted"
4. expect - verb
· consider reasonable or due; "I'm expecting a full explanation as to why these files were destroyed"
5. expect - verb
· look forward to the birth of a child; "She is expecting in March"
6. expect - verb
· be pregnant with; "She is bearing his child"; "The are expecting another child in January"; "I am carrying his child"
7. expected - adjective
· considered likely or probable to happen or arrive; "prepared for the expected attack"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.